jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Tables in Hubs

1. Savio Dawson profile image84
    Savio Dawsonposted 3 years ago

Hi,

I have used a table for one of my hubs on Supplier Satisfaction Survey Questionnaire and I find that I am unable to re-size the columns. Is there a way of changing the size of columns, like in the case of our excel sheets? It would greatly help, since the length of my hub is quite long because of the questions running into multiple lines.

Just to let you know what I am talking about, take a look at the hub to understand the problem: http://saviodawson.hubpages.com/hub/Sup … stionnaire

Appreciate your response!

Savio.

1. World Religion profile image60
      World Religionposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

Savio Dawsonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the response World Religion! The equal width is the problem... If I could get to have the second column a little wider, then the page length would greatly reduce...

Anyways, like many things on hubpages, I have to live with this one too, I guess..

Regards.
        Savio.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
          Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry about that, Savio! Hopefully we can change that in the future.

Hi Simone,

No need to be sorry.... It is the name of the game... Some rules you like following, some rules you follow without a choice... But follow you should...

Thanks for your response, though!! Really appreciate it!

Regards,
            Savio.

2. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

The width of the columns cannot be physically changed but it will change depending on how many columns you have and how much text is in each particular cell.

Incidentally in my case the number of columns and the text in the column is high, and that is what brings about the challenge.... Anyways, appears that there is no solution to it currently but now that we have raised it, we should have a solution in the future....

Thanks lovebuglena!

working