jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Just for fun (and out of curiousity)...

1. writinglover profile image81
    writingloverposted 3 years ago

I typed in the title of one of my hubs and I found that I rank...SECOND!!!! WAHOOOOOO!! For a hubber who is only five months old, I'd say that's pretty darn good. Then again, it's probably because I'm poking fun of myself in that one, which is okay. I have fun doing that. Seriously, though, I didn't think any of my hubs would rank that high. YAY!

Believe it or not, the companion piece to that hub actually ranks first (I just checked), much to my surprise. I will bask in the glory (even if it's temporary, I will bask in it)...and then go back into my little black hole, and begin the madness that is brainstorming all over again. smile

If I'm wrong about the ranking, please feel free to burst my bubble...tomorrow. big_smile

1. WryLilt profile image89
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

sad Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you're ranking #2 for something specific like "Story about tree by Writinglover", it's not worth much as no one else would be Googling it.

You need to rank for terms that people are typing into Google smile

2. cheaptrick profile image76
      cheaptrickposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wow! You DO write with incredible skill for a hubber that's five months old! At five months old I couldn't even hold my head up by myself! I'm over sixty now and I almost have it under control[as his head baubles].

2. Keith Ham profile image60
    Keith Hamposted 3 years ago

Heya Writing Lover,
    Hows it going?

Congratulations, I wish this would net you some more reviews! Nothing I write comes up as anything on page one and well, that might be because my older writing is odd and cumbersome.

3. ChristynaJohnson profile image62
    ChristynaJohnsonposted 3 years ago

Congratulations on your success.  I am a newbie myself, still stumbling through the steps. Keep up the good work.  =}  If you don't mind...I will click on your Hub to follow your posts. Have a great day.