Thanks for the Update Thread, HubPages

1. Paul Maplesden profile image92
    Paul Maplesdenposted 3 years ago

I just wanted to thank HP for putting together a stickied update thread on the forum:

I think that proactive communications like this can really help us to understand priorities and what HP are working on and alleviate some concerns that we naturally have.

It's sometimes difficult to keep track of all the changes, refinements, improvements and bug fixes, so a consolidated approach is much appreciated.

1. Simone Smith profile image93
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the recommendation, Paul! Believe me, it's even hard for the HubPages staff to keep track of everything going on. HubPages is a complex place. I'm really glad to have this up and running and am glad you brought it up.

If there is ever some sort of policy explanation or issue you think the thread should address, don't hesitate to drop me a line (same goes for anyone else who might see this post!).

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago

I agree that the update post is very helpful.  It seems like you are going to use the same post and add updates.  I hope that there will be a way for us to know when changes have been made, so we can keep up with the changes.