no Idea about my confirmation code to publish

1. 60
    sarojavasanthposted 3 years ago

I am a new user of Hub pages and registered here only a day before and while trying to publish my article , it asked me to enter my number and after giving so it asked me for a confirmation code which will be sent to my number by SMS. I did not get any SMS a few number of times I tried, Hence I choose call me for the confirmation code. Due to some reason I did not hear properly about the caller information and now I do not know what is the confirmation code and every time its asking for it when I try to publish. It shows I have got a call regarding the code, but I don't know what is it!!!!
    Later I tried few options and it showed that I have exceeded my limit and need to wait for 24 hrs.
    Please what I am suppose to do now, how can I get my confirmation code for publishing????

Thank you and regards,

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi sarojavasanth,
      It looks like you'll need to wait 24 hours until you can get the confirmation code again. Sorry for the inconvenience! If you continue to have difficulty after your second attempt, please email our support team- they can help you troubleshoot things from there.