jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Hub Traffic

1. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

Is there a way to see the total amount of views my hubs get on a daily basis even if that number will not be 100% accurate?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

HP stats shows a 24 hour traffic figure on a rolling basis.

Analytics, divided by .6 gives a reasonably close figure as well.  The .6 is to add back in the traffic credited to HP.

1. Susana S profile image91
        Susana Sposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Analytics gives 100% of views according to Paul Deeds, so no need for dividing. http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/51021#post1168465

Lovebuglena - analytics is your best bet. The earnings section on HP only shows your number of ad impressions.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

If you open your earnings chart it will give you daily impressions since you signed up.

3. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

In the hub stats page views there is 1 Day, 7 Days, 30 Days stats. Are those numbers for the last 30 days for example, or for 30 day period after hub was published...? Same question for 7 Days and 1 Day...

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Last day/7 days/30 days/year. big_smile

lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What do you mean?

1. psycheskinner profile image82
          psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

She means it applied for that period of time.  That last 24 hours, the last thirty days--relative to now.

Ok thanks. I've never really paid to those numbers as I only focused on all-time views so wasn't sure if those other numbers were from day hub was published or relative to now. Thanks for clarifying. smile

2. lovebuglena profile image91

I meant I never really paid attention to those numbers...

2. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your earnings chart with daily traffic number is here: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/ -- just click 'ad program' and choose the days you want to see.

Thanks. I know about that one. Thought these are not the actual hub views. If I look at the stats for the Ad Program impressions I'd have to divide by .6 to find out actual hub views and even then it may not be 100% accurate. I would assume that the stats under My Account for each hub should be 100% accurate. Maybe in analytics too though I don't really log in there.

working