Hub Score May be Close to QAP rating as percentage (0-100%) after 5 d

1. janderson99 profile image86
    janderson99posted 3 years ago

I may be jumping the gun, but it looks like the hub score now, is close to a QAP score converted to a percentage from 0-100% for hubs published or edited after Dec 2012. The score takes a few days to stabilise after pending and QAPing (3-5 days).
    The old hub score used to be greatly affected by traffic and likes, starting at 74 say and going up or down depending on traffic and love.
    Low traffic and likes --- 65   <= 75=>   92 ---- high traffic and likes
    Looks like this has been wound back a lot. Editing used to reset the traffic factor by adding a boost. This still happens. If you edit an old hub (originally published prior to Nov 2012) it appears to revert to a QAP based score for hubs with low traffic (67 goes to 77 for example).
    There may be a hubber score bonus and other things.
    Fellow bean counters may like to comment.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

QAP scores play a huge role in the calculation of HubScores and Hubber Scores now, though they're certainly not the only factors. big_smile

There's more of a complete picture here:

1. ytsenoh profile image90
        ytsenohposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.  Of course, once you're in the 90s range, you psychological want to self-compete for the next level.  I hit 100 after two and a half years, but I did assume it was due to my heavy involvement lately and adding new hubs.