jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

It's really nice to see some great Hubbers get a boost

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 3 years ago

I was excited to see some really great Hubbers get a nice recent boost in traffic.  If you're interested in reading some Hubs and seeing some great examples look at these.

There are many others as well. 

When I read a few of their Hubs today, it was a great reminder of why we have worked on HubPages for seven years.  You can just feel the care and thoughtfulness in their Hubs.   

Here is to all the great Hubbers out there that make awesome Hubs!

1. 0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

S'weird... I didn't see my name on there... I'm sure I was the 4th one on that list. No need to explain.

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I haven't read their hubs, but will do so now. However, there are so many other hubbers here who have PhDs, are experts in their fields, and others who do have major academic qualifications but are awesome writers and offer much in terms of value to the readers. I hope that they see some sunshine too. HP is quite honoured in some respects, because people who have so much to offer are writing here instead of elsewhere. May the sun shine on the worthy.

3. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 3 years ago in reply to this

They should get a boost in their traffic more now with this PR.

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image91
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have to agree! -- These are legal and healthcare professionals that we can trust to provide accurate information in an engaging manner, along with some fun articles as well. Congratulations to all three.

2. John Jason Hosac profile image60
    John Jason Hosacposted 3 years ago

No no, theres an H in John...

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 3 years ago

Great news!  These are all talented Hubbers, and they deserve it!

4. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 3 years ago

If this traffic boost sticks around it will be wonderful.

5. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 3 years ago

Lot's of people are getting a boost this week.  I just hope it sticks:)

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's great to see search traffic returning.  While I don't have the high volume some do, I've been happy to see the increase to hubs that previously ranked well.

It's interesting that these are older, seasoned hubs with good view duration.  Some I haven't updated since sometime last year.