jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

"Just thought you'd like to know HubPages, Inc sent you..."

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

@HP Just wanted to say bless your fuzzy, little hearts. big_smile

I know month-end payout isn't exactly news, but I just felt like saying thanks. I am industriously working on my next hub as we speak.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Shucks, paradigmsearch!! That makes me really happy!

I felt the same way when I got my payout yesterday, too.

Ugh- I just wish they came to Hubbers faster... I was going through my traffic/earnings history with Christy Kirwan yesterday and realized that I didn't start reaching regular payouts until I had been publishing regularly for 13 months. Now I get $300-$400 a month (without doing anything), but I see how hard it is for Hubbers. On HubPages (and online in general), patience really pays off!

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Any little bit helps me right now.  Just got a $700 vet bill.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yikes! I'm sorry about that!

3. brakel2 profile image86
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

You are such a kind person, and you make me laugh. Your sense of humor is priceless.

4. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 3 years ago

I have the paypal app on my phone and I have to say I love getting the notification as well.  I'm planning a series of bbq Hubs:)

1. Silva Hayes profile image95
      Silva Hayesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I love hearing that PayPal tone from my phone . . .

5. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

My earnings went up 18 cents the other day. That is more then double what I make most days, however, I think it had been stuck so it might be two days earnings. I wish "How to wash your car in the rain" interested me, then maybe I could write *that hub and make some money, but only life stuff interests me.

6. Abbyfitz profile image84
    Abbyfitzposted 3 years ago

I got my first payout yesterday. I was so excited to get my first notification from paypal. I've been planning some new hubs, too, but unfortunately time hasn't been on my side.