How many hubs per subject

1. NateB11 profile image92
    NateB11posted 3 years ago

Let's say you want to cover one subject or more than one subject, but you want to have complete sets of hub, so to speak, for each subject or the subject that you are covering. My understanding is that you want to cover a subject fairly well, have the hubs linked, so a visitor might find your subdomain to be a good resource; same goes for your own website if you have one. So, I'm curious, as far as hubs go, what is the number of hubs to kind of complete a subject. A dozen? Twenty? Fifty? What's your experience or what do you think is a good amount of hubs to cover a subject, and also to help get traffic?

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey NateB11! You don't have to cover a subject really well to have a Hub or two on that subject succeed. The majority of my most successful Hubs are one-offs on random subjects!

1. NateB11 profile image92
        NateB11posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Simone. That is good to know, and that makes sense too, because I have two hubs that get some of the highest traffic and they are stand-alone; or one of them was stand-alone when it first started getting quite a bit of traffic. Thanks again for the reply, the insight, and the help.