jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Things are Turning Purple...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago

I've noticed that of the titles in the list of articles on the "My Account" page, some are purple; others are still blue.  Likewise some of the titles of forum posts and Q&A...

Is there any significance to this, or just a design change being implemented in stages?

1. ytsenoh profile image90
      ytsenohposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I, too, noticed the same but don't know what the reason is yet.

2. JMcFarland profile image91
    JMcFarlandposted 3 years ago

I've noticed this too.  I thought that maybe it was clicked links, but I know for a fact that I haven't clicked on some of them in weeks so that can't be the answer.  I looked at the bottom of the page where all of the definitions/violations etc were listed, but I found nothing about purple links there.

3. Carola Finch profile image96
    Carola Finchposted 3 years ago

I am curious about this too.  One of my articles that is purple just got a rising star accolade, so I am sure that it has nothing to do with the quality of the article or some sort of violation.

4. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

This has already been addressed in several forums and questions;
    I think it is helpful, once you undrstand the meaning.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
      DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ok--read that--but like several on that thread commented, there are things in purple that are NEW, as yet un-clicked....  very strange.

5. Cantuhearmescream profile image81
    Cantuhearmescreamposted 3 years ago

My page has seemed "distorted" all day. Things are out of alignment, my approve and deny buttons are no longer red and green buttons but clickable words. My accolades are not symbols/badges but numbers. I can hardle recognize my account page and wondered all day if it is the fault of "my computer" or something with "HP's Site". I've considered Restoring my computer all day which I've been avoiding unless necessary and I have been neglecting to participate because I'm assuming something is wrong?

6. spartucusjones profile image90
    spartucusjonesposted 3 years ago

I actually prefer the purple, so I clicked on all of my blue hubs and now they are purple.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Love that.

7. VVanNess profile image91
    VVanNessposted 3 years ago

I don't think there are any changes. I've seen the same thing in my statistics. I think they are colored to show which ones are the newest, or most recently worked on. The different color usually goes away in a day or so. I feel like I'm giving you a doctor's diagnosis. So go home and drink plenty of fluids and get some good rest. lol