jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Series of articles in one hub or different?

1. Anita Saran profile image87
    Anita Saranposted 3 years ago

Hello! I've just had my first hub published and featured - chronicling a correspondence course in the Advanced Short Story.  I have added two more hubs - covering two further lessons. I'm not sure whether I need to post these articles in the same hub by adding text capsules or create new hubs for each (which I've been doing. These are long articles. Any tips? Thank you!

1. Simone Smith profile image93
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We recommend people avoid writing Hubs with titles indicating parts, such as "Part 1", "Part 2", etc.
      If each lesson stands on its own and covers its own subject, it would make the most sense to publish each in a new Hub, however if everything works best together, I would add those lessons to the existing Hub.
      Also keep in mind that articles that are more detailed and information rich tend to do better over the long term, so if the two additional lessons are somewhat short, it's probably best add them to the existing Hub as they would not do so well on their own.
      Hope that helps! big_smile

2. davidwhoward profile image90
    davidwhowardposted 3 years ago

From what I've read it is best to make multiple hubs and group them together using the grouping function. Hope this helps!

3. 0
    Lesleysherwoodposted 3 years ago

Ah... I have just written a part one, part two.  The story in my head wouldn't fit a hub.... Should I abandon it Simone?

4. Anita Saran profile image87
    Anita Saranposted 3 years ago

Thank you all. Well these can stand on their own so I could delete the part 1 etc.