jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I've never had any trouble with any of my posts.

1. VVanNess profile image90
    VVanNessposted 3 years ago

I make sure I have met all of the suggested goals they have featured for you on the upper right while you are typing, I make sure to include plenty of separate sections and headings like they suggest, I only use pictures from the websites Hubpages suggests and give people credit for their work, and I include links from other websites and links from related hubbers like they ask you to. I also spell and grammar check all of my work before publishing. After publishing I share my article on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

For anyone having trouble, I would suggest that you make sure you've covered all of your bases before publishing. I hope this helps. smile

2. Keith Ham profile image61
    Keith Hamposted 3 years ago

I've never had an issue either, not once. Never got anything taken down and never got bad reception for the way I do something - maybe the content though wink

VVanNessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think once they had me switch out a picture that wasn't as clear as it could be, but that's it. smile I was hoping I wasn't the only one.

3. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

So long as one puts in a little effort and is familiar with our best practices and rules, one can have a very easy time on HubPages! Thanks for sharing your tips. It's nice to hear about the instances in which people *aren't* having trouble from time to time, and those are rarely brought up in the Forums. big_smile

VVanNessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Good. I'm glad. Hopefully you'll hear from many more supporters of Hubpages that haven't had any problems at all! smile I'm loving it!