jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Calling Aliens from other Galaxies

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
    Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago

Dear Aliens from Milky Way or other Galaxies,

Happy April Fools Day on Earth to You!  This is a forum thread created for you to explain (to us earthlings) all there is to know about YOU!  Why are you here and what conditions have brought you here? What is your mission, your name and anything else you would like to share!

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

I am here to study human psychology. I am currently attempting to capture Lindsay Lohan and/or Snooki. The results of our studies of these two specimens will determine what we decide to do with your species.

3. bBerean profile image60
    bBereanposted 3 years ago

Arksni froten shlipigo transgucinon feleeptoi raggen.  Este vernolosin krrrpeidll fragnwdsid froe fyasoer yps lasdfsdfoeuegf sldf eif soidfueye fvos duiyre soe tlls ris erosee greseos eid next Sunday.  You've been warned.

4. Hollie Thomas profile image61
    Hollie Thomasposted 3 years ago

You rang! I'm still figuring it all out. What I believed to be my life's mission turned out to be a dream. Bit like the original Dallas. Thought my husband was dead, but that was just a fluffy musing. Joking btw, wouldn't be pleased if anyone died. Least of all my last ex-husband, he's also still a friend!

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image79
    LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago

Darn it....how you know we were listening?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
      Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We are watching you watching us...

6. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image92
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 3 years ago

Well, I see Paradigmsearch - where's Randy Gardner????