This sucks, I wrote a great hub, but I accidentally made it a video hub... I want it to be an article. How can I fix this?
There is no way to convert a video hub back to a standard hub.
But there is a solution.
1. Unpublish the video hub (if it is published.)
2. Create a new article hub with the title you want. As you do, change the Permalink (URL) slightly, perhaps adding "2" at the end. (Don't worry, the permalink has no effect on your rankings, ratings, or SEO.)
3. Copy the text and image capsules from the video hub to the (unpublished) article hub one at a time.(You can open up text capsules to copy and reload images from your HubPages image library.)
4. Delete the video hub.
5. Wait 24 hours to make sure the video hub is completely gone and there will be no appearance of duplicate content.
6. Publish your article hub.
Let us know how it goes!
Create a new article hub
Sorry for the inconvenience, bonnebartron! SidKemp's recommendation is probably your best bet. ^_^;;
Thanks guys! I was worried that was the only solution... eh well, I'll get on that now! Thanks!
by Sakina Nasir4 months ago
Hi everyone! ☺ I had submitted my hub to PetHelpful.com and I got an email today saying my hub was eligible for submission.Here is the link to my hub:http://hubpages.com/animals/The-Untold- … bird-MatesHere is...
by The Mother Load!8 years ago
Hello all you helpful people!!!I finally got it to work! Next question IS....... How do I move the video to the left of my hub article, instead of way down at the bottom. I know about the directional arrows,...
by Pamela Kinnaird W6 years ago
A very kind soul noticed a month ago that I need to learn how to break up my text with photos or something between the paragraphs when my text is long. She explained how to do it. I tried and couldn't grasp...
by Mary McShane20 months ago
I just got this email. Is terminating your account normal if you don't have any sales or referrals in 90 days????Hello,Thanks again for joining the Amazon Associates program. We’re reaching out to you because we...
by lukeuk4 years ago
I am really terrible at SEO, I asked this question in another topic and someone said to post a new topic so here I am.If anyone could give me some tips on how to improve my ranking I would be so grateful . Please when...
by Musician Resource9 years ago
Hi. No message, other than the title. Any help on that would be greatly appreciated.How do I add a picture into my text block?
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.