This sucks, I wrote a great hub, but I accidentally made it a video hub... I want it to be an article. How can I fix this?
There is no way to convert a video hub back to a standard hub.
But there is a solution.
1. Unpublish the video hub (if it is published.)
2. Create a new article hub with the title you want. As you do, change the Permalink (URL) slightly, perhaps adding "2" at the end. (Don't worry, the permalink has no effect on your rankings, ratings, or SEO.)
3. Copy the text and image capsules from the video hub to the (unpublished) article hub one at a time.(You can open up text capsules to copy and reload images from your HubPages image library.)
4. Delete the video hub.
5. Wait 24 hours to make sure the video hub is completely gone and there will be no appearance of duplicate content.
6. Publish your article hub.
Let us know how it goes!
Create a new article hub
Sorry for the inconvenience, bonnebartron! SidKemp's recommendation is probably your best bet. ^_^;;
Thanks guys! I was worried that was the only solution... eh well, I'll get on that now! Thanks!
by Pamela Kinnaird W6 years ago
A very kind soul noticed a month ago that I need to learn how to break up my text with photos or something between the paragraphs when my text is long. She explained how to do it. I tried and couldn't grasp...
by The Mother Load!8 years ago
Hello all you helpful people!!!I finally got it to work! Next question IS....... How do I move the video to the left of my hub article, instead of way down at the bottom. I know about the directional arrows,...
by Paul Edmondson4 years ago
We've been talking about leading photos in the forums and while it's not just about having a leading photo, it's about having a really great leading photo. We recommend this because we see these photos get shared...
by lukeuk4 years ago
I am really terrible at SEO, I asked this question in another topic and someone said to post a new topic so here I am.If anyone could give me some tips on how to improve my ranking I would be so grateful . Please when...
by Vincent F4 years ago
Hello all, I would like to get some feedback on my new Hub. I can handle the truth lol. I would like to make it better as I have only written one other.My questions:Is there enough information?Is there to may amazon...
by Musician Resource8 years ago
Hi. No message, other than the title. Any help on that would be greatly appreciated.How do I add a picture into my text block?
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.