jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is wrong with Mumford and Sons?

1. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

It's been almost a week and it still isn't featured. This is the first time this has happened... something's wrong. Is it too short? Doesn't it usually tell you when something is wrong?

Same with another hub "Blessed be the King" I published Sunday.
    Its a poem... My earnings haven't exceeded 4 cents in like 3 days... My views have been extremely low... it seems like somethings wrong.

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

I think with Mumford and Sons, you need to show a couple of videos instead of leaving links to YouTube.  And do you really want viewers leaving your page to go to YT?  A hub about musicians should have their music showcased.  I think I would also try to add some more content which isn't commonly known about the band or their songs.  People like interesting facts when it comes to music/entertainers.

1. 0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

You're right! I messed that up with the video/link thing... I added a video before... but Im not sure how I did it differently this time. I will fix that.

I was trying not to add too many facts. I kind of like to showcase the music and let wiki answer the questions, although I think you're right... it's too barren.

But I had a poem that also hadn't been published yet. Ive never had something not published immediately and twice in a row, I thought maybe it was a blooper or something. Thank you Rebekah. (What a pretty spelling of your name, btw.)

3. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

I can't answer for the reasons they're not featured.  I'm just giving my own opinion.  As far as poetry, they may be getting more selective with what is being featured.  Poetry is tough on a site like this.  It could also be that that they're backed up with QAP, who knows??   Good luck.

Thanks for the compliment in regard to my name.  smile