jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Issues with Chrome and replying to questions

1. LoganLemery profile image60
    LoganLemeryposted 3 years ago

I spend 20 minutes trying to answer the same question here on Hubpages. "What promises does eugenics offer to human space exploration". After four(4) attempts, it let me follow the page but will not let me submit any kind of answer regardless of the length. It would just have a blank,white webpage that loads for several minutes. I find this irritating because it was a question I felt was very important. I do not know if it was a technical issue or part of the answering process

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry about that, LoganLemery! Our answer submission process usually goes quite smoothly, so that was not a normal flow. Were you having any trouble with your internet connection this evening?

2. LoganLemery profile image60
    LoganLemeryposted 3 years ago

This evening, yes but not during or before I tried submitting my answer.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I tested using Chrome 26 in Windows 7 and didn't have any issues.

It could be a network connectivity issue as Simone pointed out or related to your browser.
      Try clearing the browser cache and restarting the machine and the browser.

Check your cookie settings as well.
      You might also be able to bypass the issue, if it is specific to your browser, by trying another browser like Firefox or Internet Explorer.

In some rare cases, a browser install can be corrupted.
      Removing the browser and reinstalling it usually fixes the problem.
      You can find some other browser troubleshooting steps here
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Diag … r-problems

If the issue persists in Chrome, please let us know.