jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Is it just me or the Amazon Capsules are not generating items on sale?

1. beingwell profile image80
    beingwellposted 3 years ago

I've been trying to upload items on the Amazon capsule; but it's not giving me any items to sell. hahaha!! Anyone else experiencing this? I've been trying since yesterday...

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey beingwell- this has happened to me a small handful of times when I have selected very specific products for the Amazon Capsule. My guess is there is just something buggy with that particular page, so I usually just find another product to feature (or have a go with the eBay Capsule) and it works out. smile

2. 0
    Ghaelachposted 3 years ago

After you sort out your key word search, you must say how many articles you want to advertise. OK so far?
    If you want to show too many articles and Amazon hasn't found enough, it won't show any. Instead of 4 articles, drop down and only show 3 or 2 and try wording your search differently. Hope this works, as it did for me.

3. beingwell profile image80
    beingwellposted 3 years ago

Thanks ghaelach! So, it's just me I suppose. Hmm, I was trying to put this 1 particular item on the Amazon capsule. It's showing on the Amazon site; but when I put its item code, it's just not showing. I wonder why....

1. 0
      Ghaelachposted 3 years ago in reply to this

1. Place your Amazon capsule at the bottom of your hub (in edit).
      2. Click edit amazon capsule.
      3. Write your title.
      4. Write your key words.
      5. Put in the # of items you want to advertise!!
      6. Click, view items.

This then should show up what Amazon has chosen, if not then you knock off one item( 4 - 1 = 3), and then hopefully it all falls into place. Good luck.

4. Larry Fields profile image91
    Larry Fieldsposted 3 years ago

I  followed Gaelach's advice, but for eBay, rather than Amazon. It worked.

1. 0
      Ghaelachposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wonderful! it should work the same with amazon.

5. VVanNess profile image91
    VVanNessposted 3 years ago

I was just noticing the same thing. Thank you for the advice. Is it all Amazon ads you think or just certain products?