jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

I want only Adsense Earnings and not from the partner program

1. 61
    randhir14posted 3 years ago

Till date my blogs have got more than 10000 views but no click Adsense click! I've joined all the available programs here like Amazon, Ebay etc.

I've come to know that Adsense ad is shown in the bottom only.

What I want is that Hubpages should show ads from Google Adsense only and not from other partner ad programs. What is the way to do it?

1. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

By not enrolling in the HubPages Ads program, you can ensure that only AdSense ads show on your share of impressions (60%), however HubPages will still show the mix of ads that are associated with the Ad Program during its share of impressions (40%). Hope that helps!

1. 61
        randhir14posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'd once withdrawn from the Hubpages ads program for 2 weeks. Still not single click in may be 500 page views.

1. relache profile image86
          relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You have zero published Hubs.  This is most likely why you are not seeing any ad clicks.

1. SimeyC profile image89
            SimeyCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

2. mahingepatrick profile image79
      mahingepatrickposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What have you been monetizing, friend? hahaha Try to get at least 50 hubs (posts) running and then try complaining of not earning your rightful due. All the best.

2. sabrebIade profile image85
    sabrebIadeposted 3 years ago

Yeah...having Hubs is a must

1. 61

I'm posting from a different account since this type of question can attract invalid clicks in my Adsense, just to be safe side I've posted it from different account. From my sites I earn $500-600 per month from Adsense. But I'm not able to from Hubpages.

3. sabrebIade profile image85

"I'm posting from a different account since this type of question can attract invalid clicks in my Adsense"

Say what?
    I've never heard that before.
    Can you elaborate?

1. 61

If ever you ever lose your Adsense account, then only you'll come to know ..

1. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Zero clicks from 500 visits is quite possible, depending on hub topic.

4. sabrebIade profile image85

Cryptic

working