jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Ads Disabled Why? Can Staff Help

1. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 3 years ago

I just published "Keep Baby Happy with Homemade Baby Food" I have a photo toward the bottom of my hub with a lady breastfeeding in good taste.  Where I got the photo has ads and I have a blog post with women breast it has all kinds of Google ads with companies that advertise breast products and such.

Can my ads get turned on please?  This hub finally got featured!

1. Simone Smith profile image93
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi tamron,
      Photos of breasts in good taste are still photos of breasts, and go against AdSense policy, so we cannot feature ads on Hubs that contain them. If you remove the photo, feel free to email the support team to ask for ads to be reinstating (explaining what it is you did to change the Hub so that it is now ad safe).
      Hope that helps! big_smile

2. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 3 years ago

Thanks Simone
    I will just remove the photo!

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago

I just looked and you can tell it's a breast but barely. It is unfortunate that HP/Google is so picky about this. The only thing that I may suggest is for you to crop the image and reduce the amount of "breast" that shows. Not the best solution but it may help once HP manually re-checks it. Perhaps one like this may be acceptable to HP.

1. tamron profile image60
      tamronposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I wished I would have seen your post!  I just went a head and deleted and moved my article to my blog.

Where did you get that photo?  I couldn't find a photo that was less revealing as that photo.  I thought the photo made the hub standout more and I couldn't see removing it.

I never thought about cropping the photo!  I guess I have to many things going on.  I have been deleting hubs that never earned or got much traffic and there is a lot that needs to be removed.

They will see way more traffic from my blog even if Google don't love them.