jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)

What happened my hubscore?

1. profile image0
    TheAndroidGamerposted 3 years ago

It has dropped to 1 in my 2 days after signing up, I've written 2 well received hubs, commented on other hubs and gained a follower and fan mail yet it's gone down to 1...

What's happening?

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I dropped by your profile, activities, and hubs. I saw nothing that would warrant a Hubber Score of 1. Frankly, I'm beginning to wonder if there are Hubber Score glitch issues.

1. profile image0
        TheAndroidGamerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you smile

2. profile image0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

It means you're #1!
      Keep up the good work. smile

1. profile image0

Haha If only tongue

1. profile image0

Aw, you went down to 0. See what happens when you stick your tongue out at ppl?

1. Gcrhoads64 profile image96
            Gcrhoads64posted 3 years ago in reply to this

LMAO

2. profile image0

Haha! It just needed some air

3. VVanNess profile image90
      VVanNessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I really wouldn't worry about it. Your Hub score will, over time, fluctuate greatly. In fact, each and every Hub I publish makes my Hub score jump down to 45, only to return back to around 72 or so a day or so later. Keep writing and learn to ignore it is my suggestion. smile

By posting questions and forums, responding to others questions and forums, moderating others Hubs, leaving comments, voting Hubs up or down, responding to others comments on your Hubs, and even just writing and gaining followers and views, you'll see this score bounce all over the place, but ultimately go up in the end. No worries. I hope this helps!

2. Keith Ham profile image61
    Keith Hamposted 3 years ago

Hubscore really doesn't matter much, I've never seen anyone not read you due to a hubber score or anything. So, if you have 1, don't sweat. What matters is that your getting views.

3. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

Because Hubber Scores are heavily reliant on collective HubScores and one's activity on the site over time, early Hubber Scores are likely to be pretty inaccurate (we just don't have much data to work with).
    I recommend ignoring it for now and continuing to publish high quality Hubs. It should improve on its own. big_smile

1. profile image0

Plus he stuck his tongue out at me.

1. profile image0

Haha smile

2. profile image0

Thanks for your help!

working