jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How Do I add capsules in the break between paragraphs on my Hubs?

1. sharingknowledge profile image70
    sharingknowledgeposted 3 years ago

I have seem many Hubs with capsules like pictures after every paragraph but I have failed to add that. How is it done. Thanks.

1. Jason Marovich profile image89
      Jason Marovichposted 3 years ago in reply to this
    2. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Capsules can only be added between capsules. 

End your text capsule, then, and add a picture or whatever.  Start a new text capsule after the picture.

In general I will have a text capsule every time there is a header or change in specific topic.  A 1500 word hub may have half a dozen text capsules (or more) plus additional capsules for photos, quizzes, tables. etc.  If I need photos spread throughout one topic, I may have additional text capsules within that topic just so I can float a photo or amazon ad to the side of a particular paragraph.  The reader can't see them, so capsules can start and stop wherever I need a different type of capsule inserted.

For instance, my hub on the origins of Xmas has 25 capsules, of which 8 are primary text capsules.  Those 8 give the opportunity to insert photos, line breaks quizzes and sidebar text capsules where I want them.

2. LCDWriter profile image95
    LCDWriterposted 3 years ago

And I will add that if you want the picture to be smaller but still be by itself in-between paragraphs, there is a choice to reduce the size when you add the photo to the photo capsule.

3. sharingknowledge profile image70
    sharingknowledgeposted 3 years ago

Thank you for the information shared above. I just seen that you can add another test capsule when writing your Hub. Thank you all for the information.