jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How many views do you get a day?

1. MountainManJake profile image87
    MountainManJakeposted 3 years ago

How many views do you get? Do they fluctuate? If they do... how does that affect your earnings?  If I want to make 50 dollars a month on HubPages, how many views should I strive for?  If I am under that amount, how can I improve?

2. Spongy0llama profile image92
    Spongy0llamaposted 3 years ago

My views follow a weekly pattern. During the week I typically average between 80 and 110 views a day, which can often plummet to 30 views a day during the weekend.

With these views I earn about 20 cents a day. I have 83 hubs.

Your earnings will depend on a number of factors. You will find some hubs much more successful than others. Experiment and find out what works and what doesn't so that you can maximize your traffic, and in turn, your earnings as well. If an average of approximately 70 to 80 views a day translates into 20 cents a day, then... um, you do the math smile

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

I run a little under 2,000 views per day, with Friday being a low point every week and Monday being the high.

A common reasonable earning seems to be $4-$5 per 1,000 views, although that varies greatly by topic, time of month or year and other factors as well.  You do the math.

Improving - the learning center contains a wealth of information on improving traffic.  Study it, read hubs about it and be prepared to spend some real time putting all the information together.  Although I wrote a hundred hubs in my first 6 months, I spent more time studying on how to put it all together and making it work for me than I did writing hubs.

MountainManJakeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'll have to check it out some more!  Its good to know people are having real success with hubs!

4. Zelkiiro profile image85
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

I got 28 views yesterday and 289 views for the past 7 days, so...approximately 28-40 views per day. :V

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago

Keep in mind that Google frowns upon an author revealing views and money made. It's OK to quote estimates but not exact numbers. That being said, I get over 250 views per day and it is increasing ever so slightly.
    A good technique is to look at authors such as Wilderness and their works, especially the titles to many of his hubs. He uses a style which flows and his titles incorporate words (simple and to the point) that people would use when doing searches.

BTW; it is not a good idea to publicly list dates of birth and other personal information

MountainManJakeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Good information! Thanks for the heads up!

6. Keith Ham profile image59
    Keith Hamposted 3 years ago

I usually get about 50 if I'm active or keep my hubs up to date but if I leave, I usually get hundreds lol Just kidding.