jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Google AdSense approved

1. Zsuzsi profile image83
    Zsuzsiposted 3 years ago

I thought I share my experience on this forum to help others who are seeking approval from Google's AdSense program.

I joined HP 3 months ago and posted most of my current hubs in the first month. Then I applied to AdSense and was declined 3-4 times before getting a positive answer from them.  When I was finally approved I had 15 featured hubs, over 1500 views in total and around 30 views per day according to the statistics page.
    I'm not quite sure if it was the length of my time on HP, the total number of views or the quality of my hubs - OR all of these combined - that earned me acceptance to the program. Nevertheless I'm satisfied and motivated to start uploading more of my articles to the site.

1. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry for the struggle, Zsuzsi, but am glad you were finally approved! Congrats, and thanks for sharing your story. big_smile

Zsuzsiposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Simone. smile

2. PirelliCarGuy profile image80
    PirelliCarGuyposted 3 years ago

I am still having trouble with Adsense, it is saying another account matching my information was already approved. When I go to log in to that account, google says it no longer exist.... Now I'm dead in the water unable to receive a Google Adsense account. If anyone knows contact information to someone who can help me that would be fantastic.

Zsuzsiposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to hear that, PirelliCarGuy. I also tried to look up contact numbers/email addresses for Google AdSense and could only find a forum. I recommend to look around there first and see if you can find any solutions for this type of error.