jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I have commented on some hubs with no response from anyone

1. lbjnflower profile image61
    lbjnflowerposted 3 years ago

Hi im new here smile
    I have been reading and responding  to hubs all over  and I have not received but one response and no visits to my hubs.I even ask a question .no response just wondering  if there is anyone in here?
    Any way Hi nice to meet you all

2. Spongy0llama profile image91
    Spongy0llamaposted 3 years ago

Sometimes it is just a matter of time before hubbers get a chance to respond to comments. As far as questions are concerned, I'm afraid some of them just plain die unanswered for no reason.

While it is standard etiquette for hubbers to respond to comments on their work, that isn't always the case. My advice however would be to not give up. Not everyone will reciprocate your consistent community engagement, but enough will to eventually make your efforts pay off.

At the end of the day though, you should be more concerned about your hubs than about attention from other hubbers. As long as you write hubs that are of good quality and are search friendly, then your search engine views will by far outweigh your hubpages views. I know mine certainly do. I value my followers because they are the ones who give my hubs the jumpstart they need in order to get google's attention, but only hubs that get regular traffic from OUTSIDE of hubpages truly do well.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's really great advice, Spongy0llama! Thanks for sharing it! big_smile

2. lbjnflower profile image61
      lbjnflowerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you  Spongy0llama I will keep trying .