jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Does Title turner Help in boosting your traffic and Google index

1. Joseph Muendo profile image60
    Joseph Muendoposted 3 years ago

In your own experience does title turner help in traffic boosting and search engine traffic

1. Simone Smith profile image93
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The Title Tuner is designed to help you incorporate keywords / a keyword into your title that have already proven to drive people to your Hub. It can therefore help you get higher rankings in search results for a particular keyword, but as always, there are no guarantees, and as a general rule of thumb, we recommend only including one keyword per title (to avoid unnatural, keyword-stuffed, awkwardly-worded titles).
      Hope that helps! big_smile

2. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Joseph, I have found it extremely helpful and it has boosted my traffic. Maybe not a lot but I have seen improvement with some hubs.

2. 0
    delleaposted 3 years ago

I think that Title Turner is only meant to give new life to your older hubs that have gotten stale or don't get traffic anymore. I'm still new here myself so none of my hubs have even qualified for Title Turner yet. So, if you have old hubs listed under Title Turner, then using that and maybe updating or adding new content to the hub will get you more traffic.

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sorry but you are wrong, Dellea. Updating and adding new content is, as you say a great idea for resurrecting traffic to hubs that have either not attracted search engine traffic or to which traffic has died.

But the title tuner will not work unless you have traffic, as the suggestions in it are taken from the search terms people used to find your hub.

Without search traffic there will be no suggestions.

Read Simone's answer, as that is the correct one.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Maybe it's just me but I've never found the Title Tuner particularly useful at all. When I do try it, all I ever get are misspellings or random words that have nothing to do with the topic of my Hub. I stopped bothering with it quite a while ago.

4. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

I use it once in a while to revitalize older hubs that have gone idle. Yes, it seemed to help a few for some time.

5. c mark walker profile image83
    c mark walkerposted 3 years ago

I'm new here.....what's Tile turner?

6. Sue Adams profile image91
    Sue Adamsposted 3 years ago

You can find out what the Title Tuner is here:

I agree with most that, if used with discretion as Simone suggests, it can liven up a dormant hub.