jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Seasonal Hubs-Stay featured longer? Then why was one UN featured?

1. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 3 years ago

I remember Staff telling us that in this new test that seasonal hubs and others would stay featured longer. To my surprise I signed on today to find a seasonal hub now un-featured!
    Has there been another rule change?

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, Hubs may be featured for up to nearly one year depending their author's Hubber Score. This does not mean that they will always have Featured status, and seasonal Hubs will still require more upkeep than their non-seasonal, evergreen counterparts.
      I hope that clears things up a bit! Rest assured that your high Hubber Score is making a difference.

Michael Willisposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I was wondering since it became featured again after the new post by HP for the longer time frame. Now it is un-featured again. In some seasonal material one has to wait for fresh info to become available to update them...as in sports hubs.

I take it my Hubber score was not high enough for the sports hub to remain featured longer?

2. 0
        Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I still have no idea why my Easter hub was never published. I know there's a reason, I just can't figure it out. It's called Blessed is the King.

I may just remove it from HP. I am not going to have to jump through hoops on every single hub. Especially seasonal hubs.  If HP does not want seasonal hubs, why don't they just Post that in TOS and get it over with?

2. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 3 years ago

Never mind about this hub. I just deleted it, and 6 more, even though they were featured still.

working