jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Ping O Matic

1. the clean life profile image77
    the clean lifeposted 4 years ago

I use pingomatic for my blog posting. Is it aloud by Hubpages to use this (pingomatic). I do not want to do something that is not aloud by Hubpages

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image64
      GeneralHowitzerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Pingomatic is a bookmarking site and in my opinion it is "aloud," by HP... This site may help you fast index your hubs and the same time attain some link juice...

the clean lifeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

generalhowitzer- Thank you for that info. Maybe I should email Simone just to make sure.

2. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey the clean life; I just took a look at http://pingomatic.com/ and it does not look like the service does anything in particular that violates our terms of use.

Things that *do* violate our terms are services that drive unnatural clicks and views to your Hubs, and this does not seem to do that. You should be OK! big_smile

EDIT: To be safe I checked with the team and they say it's fine, but they're also dubious about how effective any ping service might be. You're probably best off ignoring it. smile

the clean lifeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Simone, Thank you so much for getting back to me so fast. I appreciate it very much. I will just try it and see if I get anymore views than I am getting now.

Thanks again
        Mark

working