jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Can HubPages Check A Hub For TOU Violations Before It Is Published?

1. Rock_nj profile image90
    Rock_njposted 3 years ago

I am nearing completion of a Hub about Horse Racing Betting Strategies and Tips, and I have a warning that this hub may be a violation of the TOU since it may promote gambling.  I searched on HubPages for other horse racing Hubs, and found many about the topic of horse racing and betting on horses, so I am bit confused about how this betting TOU is applied?  Can I submit my Hub to HubPages staff for a pre-publishing review to clear or modify it per the TOU, so I don't get slapped with a TOU violation and removal after publishing?

I look forward to your response.  Thanks!

1. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I would send an e-mail to Hubpages before submitting and add the link to this hub.

2. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Michael Willis' recommendation is solid. Our support team does not have the bandwidth to review every Hub before it is published, but should you be particularly concerned about an edge case Hub, we are more than happy to review it before you hit the "Publish" button.
      Rock_nj, I really appreciate your being so conscientious about this!

1. Rock_nj profile image90
        Rock_njposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Simone,  I just sent a request via email to team@hubpages.com to review the draft Hub that I mentioned earlier in this thread.  Thanks for being so responsive!