jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I can't get into my other HubPage account

1. LadyMar profile image59
    LadyMarposted 3 years ago

I have two different accounts with HubPages.  The newest one I started in March 2013.  I tried to sign in today and it is not working.  I thought I had forgotten my password, so I went to the "forgot password" route.  Unfortunately Hubpages keeps sending email back to me via my first account (opened in 2011).  I can't get into my second account.

I've looked around in help and haven't found anything remotely close to my problem I am having.  When I do a search on Hubpages for the name of my second account, it is there with my profile.

How do I go about getting into my second account?  What a mess, I was wanting to publish a hub today.

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Send and email to the Hubpages team from the email you use to open that account explaining the problem.

2. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey LadyMar- only one email can be associated with each HubPages account, so it is important that you enter the email associated with that other HubPages account when attempting to recover the password.
      If you cannot remember that email, perhaps our team might still be able to help; just send them an email as Cardisa recommends (though I recommend trying again with a different email address first).

2. Reality Bytes profile image94
    Reality Bytesposted 3 years ago

Have you tried logging in using the user name or the email address assigned to the account?