jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Browser-specific issues responding to and posting answer

1. peeples profile image88
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

I thought maybe this was just part of the issue with posting on hubs, but I see that has been fixed. I am on Mozilla. Everything else on my computer is working fine. Also the notifications never load. When I go to the answers section I can type an answer, but when I submit it does nothing. If I click on comment below an answer it pops me back to the top of the page.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hmm. Just tried this in Chrome and it worked, so switching browsers might provide a quick fix. We'll poke around more though!

2. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I just tested using Firefox 20 and was both able to create and respond to a question.
      There has been a major for Firefox since the version you are using, so upgrading your browsers is a good place to start.
      Make sure you have cookies enabled for the site.
      Clear your browser cache.

Here are some other steps to try.
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Diag … r-problems

2. peeples profile image88

It does work in other browsers but I have to run in mozilla for everything else so it's a pain to have two browsers going at once. If it's only me having this problem in mozilla maybe it's just me.

3. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 3 years ago

Mine was doing that for a while too, then it worked then it didn't! lol! I use Firefox and it can be a pain sometimes. try and refresh the page now, or sign out then back in, should be okay.

4. LongTimeMother profile image98
    LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago

I had exactly the same problem this morning. Also on firefox. Walked away from the computer, came back and it was okay.

Just realised 'this morning' doesn't help much, does it with everyone on different times. Yes, it was about 4 hours ago ... same time as Nell Rose posted. smile

5. peeples profile image88

Mine has been like this for about 36 hours now. Having to use IE to be able to participate on HP. I've logged out and in multiple times, shut my compter down a coupe times, still nothing. I don't understand. Usually all the problems I ever had were in IE. Thanks LTM and Nell Rose.