need to change account/adsense app "pending"

1. 0
    lindashockleyposted 3 years ago

I need to change my account due to confidentiality issues. My application to adsense is pending, so I don't know if the warning about establishing a new account causing problems with adsense is relevant.  Can I start a new account without running into problems with google adsense?

1. Simone Smith profile image93
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey Linda! I'm not sure, but I'm checking with Marina, our in-house AdSense expert, to see if she might have any insights on the matter. Thanks for being so careful about the manner in which you go about this! It's good that you're thinking the process through before going ahead.

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image86
      Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything you can do until Google has processed your application. If you receive an approval email from Google, you can permanently cancel the account.  I should point out that, if you cancel an AdSense account, you will need to use a different email address when you submit a new application. You will not be able to create a new account using an email address that was previously associated to an AdSense account. 

All of this information (and more) is available in the AdSense Help Center. Good luck! smile