jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

My Hubs banned by Google Search Engine?

1. SeSharer profile image76
    SeSharerposted 7 years ago

Today I found a problem, the hubs which could be searched from Google Search Engine days before disappeared today from the search results. Even though I searched the whole sentences of my Hubs in Google, I still could not find it.

Days before my hubs were flaged as "Over promotion" so I did some modification and removed the links, after republished, they disappeared from Google.

Could anyone please help to answer this question? Will Google ban the hubs republished? And what should I do for that?

With tons of thanks..

2. charlemont profile image82
    charlemontposted 7 years ago

Hubs disappear from Google from time to time just like any other website. It is totally OK, they will come back later. This sometimes happens with new hubs. Probably google servers do some algorithmic investigation or want to make sure you're a serious hubber who won't delete hubs after a couple days of online presence.
    Again, don't worry.

3. webjunkie profile image59
    webjunkieposted 7 years ago

Google is not one server... wow news flash there!  lol   What can happen with new content is picked one Google server and if you are using that server  bank for searches you will find your page, however  the other servers that are located around the world  have not index  the information from Mr Google Bot thus do not yet know they exist. This can also happen with page rank where one server shows a 3 anther a 4 ect. It all depends on what server is used when you look. In time it will be listed in all the servers normally this takes less then a week, unless it's new website then you can land in the dreaded sandbox. This can take 6 to 12 months to get out of. Since you are referring to a Hub Page I do not expect this to be an issue.

4. Christa Dovel profile image90
    Christa Dovelposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the information.  I was wondering the same thing, when one of my hubs went from the #1 spot to non-existent.

5. Everyday Miracles profile image92
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

Essentially it's "new" content, and Google takes some time to pick up new content. Give it up to two weeks smile

6. 0
    TheSandmanposted 7 years ago

I refuse to go off on my rage against mechanized editors of creative human work. But I will say H2B2 Robot strikes again

7. Research Analyst profile image79
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

No worries just keep writing more hubs!

8. Christa Dovel profile image90
    Christa Dovelposted 7 years ago

Thank you, to each of you, for the encouragement!