jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Number of Views on Hubs

1. Joseph Muendo profile image61
    Joseph Muendoposted 3 years ago

How come when one posts a new hub there is an increase on views on that particular hub and the previous hubs drop their views hence not able to increase the number of views despite publishing new hubs mind you there are all featured.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey Joseph Muendo- publishing one Hub should not affect the views that your other Hubs are getting. Like PaoloJpm says, each Hub stands on its own. Millionaire Tips makes a good point though- maybe you're just thinking about the initial spike every new Hub gets?

2. PaoloJpm profile image66
    PaoloJpmposted 3 years ago

every hub has their individual standing. I mean, every hub has its own counts, so, If your new hubs has more traffic or views. It means, its just that moment when many has seen and read it done the rest of your hubs. It happens to me as well. My advise it for you to work on linking every hub you have which are related to each other.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago

When you first publish a hub, it shows up on the home page of of your followers, and the home page of Hubbers who follow particular topics.  So, HubPages is advertising your hub when it first comes out.  It then winds up getting less traffic.  However, once in a while, when Hubbers see it, if they really like it, they can either share it with more followers and on social media, and traffic can grow that way until Google picks it up.