jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

RESOLVED:Stat updates

1. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Any estimates on the next stat updates, Matt? Mine says three hours but if fluctuates back and forth. So it's actually been more like eight hours. Thank you.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Stats will lag from time to time; this is not unusual. For as long as they're stuck, we recommend referring to Google Analytics. If you're not already set up, here's the how-to: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/sett … -analytics

1. janshares profile image89
        jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Simone, thanks. Everything's cool and up to date now. I was more concerned about seeing if the improvements I made on my hubs helped. They did! Hubscores increased a bit. Woohoo smile

2. SoundNFury profile image83
    SoundNFuryposted 3 years ago

Mine have been updating fine today, each hour at the half.  Right now it says "data from 102 minutes ago...."

3. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Maybe it's just the earnings stats. My pageviews are changing, they always were. It's my hubscores that I keep waiting to change each time I tweak and edit. Now it says two hours.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Aha, if it's earning stats only, again, that's entirely normal. They'll be resolved by Monday at the latest. smile

4. SoundNFury profile image83
    SoundNFuryposted 3 years ago

yeah my earnings has been frozen too.  argh!

Closed to reply

working