jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What to do with big spaces between capsules

1. Maria Cecilia profile image81
    Maria Ceciliaposted 3 years ago

I change one photos in my photo capsule, then I noticed this very big space between that photo and the text capsule following it.  I already published the hub and still the big space was there? can you help how to minimize the space...? Thanks a lot.

1. SimeyC profile image86
      SimeyCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The photo capsule generally sizes itself to the largest photo in the 'set' - so it's always a good idea to have the photos similar sizes - perhaps removing (or shrinking) the largest photo woul help - or placing the largest photo as the first visible would also help...

..this assumes you are using the gallery setting/

I checked out two of your hubs and didn't see a problem on either...

If it's the hub with 'Joint Barkday Party' - it doesn't look like a photo problem - try editing the 'Joint Barkday Party' text module and delete anything that is below the last word - there may simply be some blank lines that were added at the bottom of the text...

1. Simone Smith profile image91
        Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing those tips, SimeyC!

Maria Cecilia, I hope that helps. If you are referring instead to white space caused by a right-floated Photo Capsule at the top of the Hub being immediately followed by an ad, it can also help to add more text to the first Text Capsule and/or move that first Photo Capsule down one space.

2. Rfordin profile image87
    Rfordinposted 3 years ago

When I do alot of moving (or even a little) I notice that if I go into the text capsule and delete the "extra white spaces at the bottom of text that helps too.

Good luck

3. Maria Cecilia profile image81
    Maria Ceciliaposted 3 years ago

Thanks you all for the your response I will sure try all of them and will update you once I solved the problem