Is there a way I can send a message to another hubber? If so, how can I do this? Thanks!
1. Visit the Hubber's profile
2. Click on the Fan Mail tab
3. Select the "send _____ an email" link
Alternately, plug in the right subdomain into this URL (my subdomain used as an example): http://simonesmith.hubpages.com/#email
If you go to their profile and click on "fan mail", there is usually a spot in the upper right section of the fan mail area that says "send (hubber's name) an e-mail". Unless they don't have their e-mail set on visible.
You go to their profile; on right hand side where it says "fan mail", click on it; on page it shows fan mail, upper right says "email hubber" something like that - click on that.
If you go to their profile and click on "Fan Mail" there is an option that says send so-and-so an email on the upper right corner of their list. Hope this helps.
Yes, it is very easy (unless the Hubber has this feature disabled in his/her profile.)
1. Go to the Hubber's profile page.
2. In the lower right, select Fan Mail (which is just above "recent images")
3. Look to the left, then in the upper-right of the left-hand area. You will see an option that says "Send [hubber name] an email. Click on that phrase. (Do not click on the fan mail button.*)
4. A dialog will open. Enter your name, a subject, and your email. Obey the rules about not hassling, spamming, or sending mass or copied emails. Enter the Captcha code.
5. The HubPages system will send the email for you.
* You can send as many emails to a person as you like. But you can only try to post fan-mail once. Also, email is private, fan mail is public. Reserve fan mail for praising a hubber in wonderful, specific ways that will get him or her more readers.
by Emily Tack2 years ago
It would be delightful if there was an easier way to contact some of the Hubbers. I have not done that often, since transferring from Squidoo, however - each time I wished to, I had to remember how to do it. When I am...
by Sherri7 years ago
Might be a brain fart here, but I have a couple of fans I'd like to leave fan mail for...how do you find that option? TX in advance.
by jenubouka5 years ago
Has anyone received hateful or derogatory email from another hubber? What did you do? I woke up with one this morning, while it is perfectly just to disagree with one's view on a subject, I don't believe it needed...
by Susan Reid6 years ago
When I get a notification that someone has posted new fan mail and I click on the link it goes to a list of my fan mail which appears to be in reverse chronological order.The new fan mail isn't even there! I have tried...
by Debby Bruck5 years ago
Dear Hubbers. I've recently noticed so many changes on Hubpages. I had no internet for a week and upon my return things look so different. I like the cleaner white pages with the underline beneath the titles. The column...
by Kristin Trapp5 years ago
On our individual feeds next to our profile photo we can see if we have new comments to any of our hubs? Would it be possible to also receive notification here of any answers to our posted questions and Fan Mail...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.