jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Which topic to choose for a successful HUB??

1. techgossip profile image83
    techgossipposted 4 years ago

writing about which topic can increase your blog view??

1. Sneha Sunny profile image84
      Sneha Sunnyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'd say which ever topic you are most interested in and have knowledge about. There are readers of all kind. So, if you're good at what you're writing about then people will read your hubs/blogposts. If you're interested in technology, write about that. If cooking, write about that! big_smile

2. sleepylog profile image90
      sleepylogposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've written 2 or 3 articles on this subject, just look them up in my profile.

3. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The topics you write on will be up to you but keep these in mind when working towards success:

1) Choose evergreen topics. These are the topics which will not expire over time. Some topics such as sports, holidays and events are seasonal. If you choose to write seasonal hubs then you need to keep updating them.

2) Learn to use your keyword tool. This way you can find strong keywords for your topics that are widely searched. It makes no sense writing for success on topics no body is searching for.

3) For even greater success make sure the topic you write about is not covered a zillion times on the internet or you chances of being found decreases especially with higher ranking competitors.

4) Make sure your articles are informative and will help someone who is searching for answers.

4. francisassissi profile image60
      francisassissiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Write topics from your favorite category. You do not want to get bored writing any other topics just to get traffic which you will reject in the future.

5. NMLady profile image81
      NMLadyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I write about what I am interested in.  I do use Google AdWords to pick a good title though.  The strangest of titles are hot and the ones I thot would be hot are not....  GO figure.

2. paiva25 profile image82
    paiva25posted 4 years ago

There are two types of topics..
    Those which will get you plenty of views right now and die of slowly (technology topics). And those which'll give you a few views but stay consistent throughout for a long time (informative topics).

3. paiva25 profile image82
    paiva25posted 4 years ago

There are two types of topics..
    Those which will get you plenty of views right now and die of slowly (technology topics). And those which'll give you a few views but stay consistent throughout for a long time (informative topics).

4. Simone Smith profile image88
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

The key isn't finding which subject is most "successful"; it is finding a subject in which you have a lot of expertise and interest. Hubs that do best tend to be written about people who know something about the subject that is above and beyond that of 99% of the population.

Choosing specific Topics on HubPages also helps. More on that here: http://blog.hubpages.com/2013/04/proper-categorization/

5. profile image0
    epsonok0posted 4 years ago

Ill agree there. I have two hubs currently. My first got featured. And my second is in review. I write from a stand point of what I know best. My ancestry hub is made because I found the way to do what I wrote about and wanted to share it with others. My cyber bully series is because I have been the victim of it more than once and want to teach people about it. A good hub is one where you know what  your talking about and you want to teach others about it. And as we all know. Good hubs come from the heart. You have to have a passion to write. And a need to teach.

6. Johnjfernando profile image61
    Johnjfernandoposted 4 years ago

You're better off writing on a topic that you have a lot of experience and research on. Experience and primary knowledge! If you want to write about topics that you think will generate traffic and revenue, you're wasting your time. Most hubbers think of this early in the game, but the key to succeed and do well is to be patient and work through your articles and scrutinize it to every detail. If you seriously care for a answers, then just go to Google Adwords; keyword tool.

working