jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How to stop disabling of ads on my hubs for no reason?

1. gags3480 profile image48
    gags3480posted 3 years ago

I have 4 such hubs on which ads were disabled. I complained to HB team & ads were reinstated. But, whenever I make any change to my hub, ads again get disabled for no reason. Can this be fixed? or will I have to complain  to HB team again & again after I make a change to my hub.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The ads are getting disabled because the text within your Hub is triggering automatic warning filters. Each time you edit your Hub, those filters will kick in and you will need to email the team again.
      The reason why they cannot permanently disable those warnings is they cannot be sure that future edits might make the Hub something for which ads would not be safe.
      Hope that clears things up, and sorry for the inconvenience!

1. gags3480 profile image48
        gags3480posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I got it. I will try to figure out the "Words" which are causing this problem & remove them. Thanks for the help

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

If the ads go down, there is a reason.  I would suggest looking at reducing your use of "hot" words that can be seen as relating to sex, drugs, violent or gambling.

3. Theophanes profile image96
    Theophanesposted 3 years ago

I have a lot of Hubs which were OK when I published them but aren't anymore - meaning they get their ads pulled every time I edit them unless I take out any offending words or subject matter. If you don't want to continue complaining to the HB team then don't edit them after they've been approved. I know - that's not the greatest option but it's what I do. Luckily whenever anyone comments it is considered fresh content so it'll still appear "new" to search engines for a while afterwards. Good luck!