jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Google Adsense help

1. johnb0127 profile image75
    johnb0127posted 8 years ago

Hello.  I just recently started Hubpages and published my first hub a couple weeks ago.  I set up my Google Adsense account the day I published my hub.  People have been to my hub and clicked on the ads, but when I go in to my email and see how much money I have earned, its still says $0.00!  If somebody could please help me with my problem, that would be great.  Thanks!  John

2. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

How do you know for sure you've had clicks on your ads?

johnb0127posted 8 years ago in reply to this

because ive had some friends and family members read my hub and click on the ads...

3. gamergirl profile image60

You know it's against the terms of service to coerce people to click your ads, right?

johnb0127posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Well I didnt tell then too, they just went to my hub, read it, and clicked on the ads.  Thats all... I didn't tell them to do it

4. johnb0127 profile image75

So can you help me or not?

5. gamergirl profile image60

Nobody but Adsense can explain the reason clicks may not be registering for your account.  Also, there is a 40% chance or so that they clicked during Hubpages' share of the impressions.

I still don't know why your friends/family would tell you that they clicked your ads, unless it was something that you'd mentioned to them (that you get paid by Adsense for clicks.)  Be really careful with that.

6. johnb0127 profile image75

Ok, great!  Thank you!

working