jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

If you were genuinely abducted by extra terrestrials would you tell?

1. andrew savage profile image61
    andrew savageposted 3 years ago

Care to tell?

1. 0
      Joanne M Olivieriposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I would make sure that  I took my camera along for the abduction so I could get photos and video of everything, then I would tell the whole world.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

I wasn't abducted. I went willingly. They even let me fly the thing through the Grand Canyon. Scared a donkey (with rider) off one of the paths. Was a long fall... Felt bad about that. We then snacked at Denny's and they told me their plans for us. I'm happy to report they think of us more as pets than food. They then dropped me off in Vegas where I stayed the night and went home.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 3 years ago in reply to this

big_smile...i flew the ship too when they picked me up....they dropped me off fairly quickly...said i was flying too fast....last thing i heard was sumthin' about get her outtahere.................................................

3. Zelkiiro profile image83
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

You kiddin'? I'd tell everybody. And I'd use my meager artistic skills to depict them, and my adequate theatrical skills to imitate them.

4. donotfear profile image90
    donotfearposted 3 years ago

I would share it with my therapist.

5. 0
    pinktbird57posted 3 years ago

Wow! What a fascinating discussion topic! Not interested in telling anyone. Would be so busy trying to learn whatever language they were speaking so that I could communicate and ask them an annoyingly endless barrage of questions, i.e. do you age? what is your average lifespan? are you unigender? do you have a bodily skeletal system? do you know what music is? do you have a bodily circulatory system? do you cry? how do you procreate? do you have recreational activities? do we look "strange" to you? on, and on, and on (it's what turned my mother's hair gray and drove her to an early grave, or so she always claimed.) Meh.

6. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 5 months ago

yeah I would tell. I would let everyone know what they looked like, and where they came from, just in case there are more of them, and they decide to get angry. I would also let people know what their ship looked like, or however they arrived. I would guess that they want me to tell people about them considering they let me go to talk about it.

I would also hope that I remember what they did with me while they had me. I have an idea for a comedy where two men meet aliens, and they are knocked out. They later awake, and one of them is sure the aliens put something in his butt, and took his shorts and cigarettes. He then proceeds to poop out green slime.

The aliens assure the men nothing bad has happened to them. Once they have convinced the men that they will be fine. the men leave, and go to their home. The lead alien then says this.

"Alright which one of you did it?"

Two aliens shake their heads, and then start giggling. A third alien steps out of a doorway smoking a cigarette, and wearing the man's tighty whiteys. Then he starts dancing across the floor, going.

"Look at me! I'm a stupid human...thrust...thrust...Oh yeah!"

The lead alien shakes his head, and says.

"How many times have I told you not to mate with species from another planet!"

"Am I bad?" The other alien says. "Totally worth it though! Ha Ha ha."

"I knew we should have left you on Mars." The lead aliens sighs. "You always do that!"

Then the aliens all bust out laughing, and there are high fives all around.

7. Castlepaloma profile image26
    Castlepalomaposted 5 months ago

I would have a million questions to ask.

And alot of explaining why humans have harmed so many species.

These Aliens would have to be far more intelligent then us. They would be proof there is no one God that created and controls the whole Universe.

8. ahorseback profile image54
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

I would say ;
    " Oh save us all great alien warrior  , there are many haters here among us "

Just before he blasts me with his Buck Rogers ray-gun  he say's ," I am here on the orders of God and he says none of you are worth saving ""

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
      Castlepalomaposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Is Yahweh and Jesus the only Aliens in the Universe?

They missed destroying mankind their first shot, now they want a second shot at us. If they did hit us right on 2nd shot
      It would be great for the animal kingdom and all bio mass on earth.

Not as far as I can Imagine. Only in Hollywood or Holywoody the small size. These Aliens would have less intelligent than humans to completely destory all creatures like us.