jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

IMPLEMENTED CHANGE: Pending process much shorter

1. meloncauli profile image99
    meloncauliposted 3 years ago

Hi
    I edited a couple of  hubs today that were no longer featured. I expected to see the pending symbol afterwards but there is nothing. Have things changed?
    Thanks

1. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Meloncauli!
      Next time this happens, can you send screenshots of the just-edited Hubs without icons to me? That might help.
      Rest assured all Hubs go through the QAP after being edited and they are all Pending during that period (which may take up to 24 hours but may be as short as 2). The issue here seems to be that the symbol just isn't showing up.
      Sorry for any confusion!

meloncauliposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi
        Thanks for your reply Simone.
        Both hubs mentioned still have no symbol at all next to them, and it's 24 hours later!

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The actual pending process may take far less time than it used to for some Hubs.  This means that in some cases the Hub may be pending for a very short period of time.
      I looked at your Hubs and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
      If this is related to a specific Hub, please let us know the title and/or URL.

2. tamron profile image62
    tamronposted 3 years ago

I had the same trouble on a new hub.  I just followed the guidelines.  When you edit your hub look at the right hand side at the top of page.  It tells you what is missing.

I added 3 capsules of text 3 photos and a video with a 400 word hub.  Make sure you attribute your photos properly,add caption and give your photos a title with your keywords.

I also had it happen to an old hub

meloncauliposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks tamron, but the  hubs in question already have those attributes. Have edited many hubs in the past but not had this "no symbol" problem.
      Thanks again.

2. janshares profile image91
      jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Tamron,
      I didn't realize that we should have captions and titles on photos. I only do captions. Is this an option or does it actually contribute to the overall hub rating?

1. nArchuleta profile image93
        nArchuletaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'd like to know, too. I don't use the titles because I think it starts to look too busy -- I choose pictures that go with the capsule title.

working