jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Mechanical Turk Question

1. GwennyOh profile image85
    GwennyOhposted 4 years ago

i was as excited as can be today when I read about Mechanical Turk... then to have hopes dashed seeing they don't accept non US residents for their program.  Is there any similar program out there that I might want to know about?

1. profile image59
      jsbst18posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Microworkers.com
      crowdflower.com

Um, not really sure if you want to post jobs or do jobs. If post jobs, eLance is better.

2. prospectboy profile image91
      prospectboyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to hear that. I thought that they were still accepting non U.S. residents. I guess they changed it. The only site I can think of that's similar is Microworkers.

2. GwennyOh profile image85
    GwennyOhposted 4 years ago

Thanks jsbst18 and prospect boy; I will look into both and see what comes of it.  I appreciate the heads up.

3. WriteAngled profile image90
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

Be aware that many Microworkers "jobs" require you to click on ads. Doing this could put your own Adsense account at risk if Google detect any patterns that are suggestive of fraudulent activity.

4. MelissaBarrett profile image61
    MelissaBarrettposted 4 years ago

clickworker as well.  Never did any work for them but I know they are out there.

GwennyOhposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your suggestion also, MelissaBarret; I am certainly getting plenty to examine as soon as I finish writing my current article.  Greatly appreciated.

1. profile image0
        ClusterCritterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You could also try crowdcloud, accessible through your facebook account.

Thank you too, ClusterCritter, I appreciate it.  I hadn't heard of most of these suggestions.

5. profile image0
    ClusterCritterposted 4 years ago

I wanted to try that myself, so made some research recently. My writing skills is terrible so I can't earn a dime from it though.

It's hard to find a good way to make money from writing.  I took a quick peek at yours and I like the one about shields; great job!

working