Google Indexing and Google Traffic

1. aisha91 profile image76
    aisha91posted 3 years ago

Hello my fellow hubbers, I'm always curious about this. How long before your article mature and begin seeing Google Traffic? Mine, the standard is about 3 to 6 months of publishing. But there are articles that receives google traffic after 2 days and from then, it fluctuates every now and then, though the number is not that high but at least it receives google traffic. The most steady ones are traffic that begin in 3-6 months of publication. I am still experimenting, but it is really hard to be a prolific writer, especially when you don't have much time to research and write. Do you think that 3-6 months google traffic is too long? Is this normal? Or you have some experiences that you receive a good steady number of google traffic in just a week. Please do share your experiences. Thanks.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

6-9 months to see STEADY search engine traffic is normal, unless you have really learned the techniques for finding yourself great niches, or have a high authority site/subdomain.

1. aisha91 profile image76
        aisha91posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Wrylilt, thanks for the reply. So it is really possible to have a steady google traffic shorter than these months? So far, I don't experience it yet on my other blogs. If it is possible, I want to discover acceptable methods on doing this, but to do that I need an inspiration and having a solid knowledge that it is really possible is enough for me to go on. I guess I still need to read and research more. Thanks again. I appreciate your input.