jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How can you contact Adsense if the verification process has gone wrong

1. Ethan Green profile image93
    Ethan Greenposted 3 years ago

Hi folks

I have a weird problem hopefully someone can help with.

So with adsense you need to verify your address and phone. Unfortunately I moved address and didn't get the pin. Since then my account is on alert and ads suspended while waiting for me to verify it.

Unfortunately though when this happens, you can no longer change the address to verify it. So I can't ask for the pin to be resent or it will again go to the wrong address.

As for my phone, I am currently travelling for a few months, and had my phone blocked before I left. So I can't even change the phone to a friend's because of the same suspension problem meaning there is no option to change the number.

There is no way to contact adsense customer support about this it seems. I put a post up on google groups, and the only response I got was someone saying they had the same problem and nobody will help me!

So my question is, is there a secret way to contact adsense to resolve this manually? Or do I have to delete my account, lose my money earned so far, and start all over again?

1. VVanNess profile image90
      VVanNessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I never had to verify my address with Adsense. I wonder what that's all about, but unfortunately you cannot contact them with any problems. I think they do that on purpose or otherwise they would be contacted by everyone. The Adsense application process really does suck. I had to reapply six times before I was accepted and never got a single email from them.

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 3 years ago

You are in the UK. You can arrange post to be forwarded by Royal Mail. Yes, it costs a bit, but it would resolve your problem. Why not set up forwarding from your old address to your new one, or to the address of a friend or relative?  You can simply request the PIN again and wait for the letter to be forwarded to the new address. If you are not around, you could ask the friend/relative to open the letter and then telephone them to find out the PIN.

3. Ethan Green profile image93
    Ethan Greenposted 3 years ago

Thanks WriteAngled - that's a good idea. Not sure what to do about the phone issue, maybe I could try call forwarding through vodaphone...

4. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

I don't remember having to verify my address or phone with AdSense. Email maybe. But address and phone no.

5. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

Try posting a query in AdSense forums. Maybe someone will be able to provide you with the best course of action. http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

AdSense employees post there periodically.