You have published one hub but it doen't have any content. It appears you have started a new hub and successfully titled it and failed to proceed. You have to understand the process and its really simple. I'll list some steps here to help you to enrich your existing hub with content.
1. Click on "My Account" tab listed in the Menu's
2. You'll find one hub listed in your A/C page. Click on the title of hub
3. It will open and you will notice "Edit" tab in the menu
4. Click on the "Edit" tab
5. You will find several capsules like "Text" and Photo
6. Click on the "Edit" tab of "Text" ca[psule
7. Type in this capsule as you type in your word document or prepare your text in Microsoft word programme and copy it
7. Paste the coped content in the text capsule
8. Don't forget to click on the "Save" button.
9. Look for "Publish Now" tab if you wish to publish or click on "Save unpublished: if you wish to work more on it before publishing it.
10. Likewise you can upload a photo using photo capsule.
You can use other capsules in similar way.
Hope you find this information useful
Every page you create here on hubpages is called a hub and not a blog post.
by Thomas Dowling3 months ago
I give! I've searched the first 3 or 4 pages of "Getting Help" Forum and I've read the entire Link's Capsule section in the Learning Center (http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/using-hubtool). That Hub, by the...
by Frank Desnotes2 days ago
Hey, what's up fellow hubbers!I go by the name of Frank Desnotes and I am a musician specializing in electronic music and technology.A few days ago, I've written a post about "How modern musicians and independent...
by Mike Russo5 years ago
I'm trying to understand RSS feeds. I think the capsule is a reader that aggreates feeds from other websites, but I'm not sure
by LongTimeMother12 months ago
My most recently snipped hub is about a specific product that is not readily available in stores. It used to have an amazon capsule, but that was deleted courtesy of HubPro a while back. Made no sense to me at the time...
by Cameron Corniuk9 years ago
I have relatively simple question.I was preparing a new blog and wanted to add some links into the main article. I tried using simple HTML <a href="url>name</a> to add the links, but then the code...
by Pamela Kinnaird W6 years ago
A very kind soul noticed a month ago that I need to learn how to break up my text with photos or something between the paragraphs when my text is long. She explained how to do it. I tried and couldn't grasp...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.