jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Is there any relation between hubpages and pintrest????

1. yupperclub profile image65
    yupperclubposted 3 years ago

I just don't know...you's guys and your voodoo dolls.

2. local connection profile image85
    local connectionposted 3 years ago

I think that pinterest simply allows us to gain more exposure for our hubs by sharing them there.  Once pinned, they can be repined by others and again until you have a wide audience for your hub through that route.

3. yupperclub profile image65

Can't be bothered.

4. yupperclub profile image65

Sorry, I ain't queer either...lesi

5. Simone Smith profile image90
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

While there is no direct relation between HubPages and Pinterest, the two can go quite well together. We made a guide to making the most of it and I strongly recommend giving it (and our other social media guides in the Learning Center) a once over before sharing Hubs offsite: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/HubP … -Pinterest

6. jericho911 profile image86
    jericho911posted 3 years ago

If you have shops on sites like cafepress, zazzle, allposters, etc...you can take the URL of any of your individual products and link that page to pinterest.  What i do is find a product with a great image, then add my referral/affiliate ID to the URL, then I "pin it" using the http find images option.  This will let you pin a picture of your product. If anyone clicks through, it will take them straight to the product page with your ID already built in.  So, you can drive traffic to your products and possibly grab commissions on products in other areas. I've yet to make a sale this way, but I'm getting some clicks going through every single day. It's just a matter of time ( i hope).

7. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

I don't think you can link hubpages with pinterest. What you can do (and others who read your hubs) is pin them to their pinterest board. Of course you can't just keep pinning your own stuff (from same website) or you will probably get banned from pinterest. You need to pin other people's stuff besides your own.