Low eBay EPC Is Confusing Me

1. andyoz profile image85
    andyozposted 3 years ago

I have been using eBay for over a year on Hubpages and it has done very well for me. Recently my views have dropped off and hence so have my eBay earnings. This has also meant eBay sales have gone down and as such the EPC has gone down. However, in the past week I have had some massive eBay sales and I'm talking several hundred dollars worth and yet the EPC has remained the same and not increased.

Over Christmas time when I was selling loads on eBay, big sales always resulted in an increased EPC. How come my EPC is remaining very low even though my sales in the past week have been as good as pre-Christmas? Have eBay or Hubpages changed the way it calculates EPC recently?

1. Simone Smith profile image93
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We haven't changed anything on our end, so it might be that eBay has, but this might be some sort of random blip, too- or maybe those massive sales took place during HubPages 40% of impressions? I'm not sure, but I can tell you at least that we haven't been switching anything up.

2. andyoz profile image85
    andyozposted 3 years ago

Thanks for the response Simone, will just have to hope it increases over the next few days.