jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do I amend a hub title?

1. WalterPoon profile image89
    WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

Hi, how do I amend a hub title? Alternatively, how do I delete an unpublished hub?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Edit the hub and click on the title.  Type the changes.  You cannot, however, change the URL.

To delete a hub, open the hub and click the "delete" button.  You are given 24 hours to change your mind before HP actually removes it from your account.

Note: google will have the cached version on file for some time after deletion.

2. WalterPoon profile image89

Thank you, Wilderness, for your response. You MUST publish your hub first before you can delete, right? I want to delete before it is published. Sometimes, I think of a title but after completing the article, I find another title that is more appropriate. What do I do then, since the url cannot change? It is better to delete the unpublished hub and create a new one, right?

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey WalterPoon!
      To delete a Hub that is unpublished, don't view the Hub in edit mode, but rather click on the Hub's title link from your stats page. From there you can click the delete button.
      http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7942547_f248.jpg

3. WalterPoon profile image89

Hi Simone, thank you very much... that's exactly what I need. Being having too many title changes!

working