jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

HubPages articles being indexed faster now

1. dwachira profile image85
    dwachiraposted 4 years ago

After only 4 hours of publishing my article, it is indexed and searchable on search engines. Any one else noted this faster indexing of HubPages articles? Is this a positive sign for HubPages on search engines?

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

They did announce that the process have sped up somehow which is great, plus the hubs remain featured longer.

1. dwachira profile image85
        dwachiraposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Obviously I missed that important announcement but it is good to learn about it although i got the "..hubs remain featured longer" bit. Thanks.

1. Cardisa profile image90
          Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It was discussed in the forums and on the HP Blog.

2. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image64
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are creating wonder in HP and there is nothing to amaze in it considering your quickest achievements and quality of writing.  All the best dear.

2. profile image61
    Myhoxposted 4 years ago

After introducing the Google Panda, many bloggers penalized by Google due the reason of duplicate contents and unhealthy or low quality contents. Therefore, professional bloggers are aware to how to beat the Google Panda and has to index the new post on google speedy.
    Hubpages is also aware from this problem, therfore, it is becoming strict on editorial process. Once hubpages approved your content, it speddy index on Google. Because of your content is already review by professional editior on hubpages. Google also belief on Hubpages as authorise site.

3. jenb0128 profile image92
    jenb0128posted 4 years ago

My new hubs are going into featured status much faster (yay), but indexing on Google has slowed dramatically. A hub I published Friday still hasn't been indexed, nor has the one I published on Sunday. hmm

working