jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

hubpage traffic

1. perfumer profile image59
    perfumerposted 9 years ago

Anyone else having trouble getting traffic from hubpages?
    This is the first time I am experiencing this - I am not getting any traffic from hubpages.
    But I am getting the same amount of traffic from the search engines.

2. prasadjain profile image20
    prasadjainposted 9 years ago

Yes , there are many who are experiencing difficulty in this aspect, which makes us disgusted. The performance reports which provide optimisation tips suggest us to use refferals.But, as i try to do that, and fix adsense search box, something or thoer problem rises in completing the job. Main problem is -about fixing the URLs. format asks us to type the specific URLs. when I attempt to to it, a red alert appears saying 'type a valid URL'. Hell with it!Similar problem arises whenever I try to fix the search box also. This has discuraged me from publishing more hubs.But I have not given up. I am trying to take the help from any person well acuinted with these operations and do it. It may be bit late.

3. perfumer profile image59

Hi Prasadjain,
    Thank you for your reply.
    I am wondering if my hubs are being suppressed somehow. I hope hub technicians find a solution to this soon.

4. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 9 years ago

Hi perfumer -

No, there is nothing being done to suppress your internal (HubPages) traffic. However, you will typically only get traffic from other Hubbers immediately after publishing something, as it will show up in their Hubtivity. Sustained traffic comes usually from search engines.

Hi Prasadjain -

To use URL trackers in your links that you share, in order to get a referral bonus, you do not add your URL tracker to a new Hub's URL. You add the insert the tracker manually. Here are instructions on how you do that.

- Jason

5. perfumer profile image59

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your reply.
    I am getting more traffic from search engines now.
    It used to be other way around.